Single subscriptions start at $1,955.
Corporate account subscriptions available.
Subscribe to Green Markets Today – Call +1.603.357.8160
Over 35 years of trusted fertilizer market data.
offers organizations instant web access to time-sensitive fertilizer market intelligence, including more than 250 trusted and independent price assessments for 26 commodities; market reports for ammonia, urea, and other nitrogens, phosphates, potassiums, sulfurs and blends; coverage of management moves; alliances mergers and consolidations; and much more.
Green Markets subscribers benefit from:
Green Markets weekly pricing and news market report – online and via PDF download
Including complete weekly coverage of:
|Prices & Markets
- Mergers, acquisitions and joint ventures
- Key personnel changes
- Company earnings
- Impact of trade policies on fertilizer
- Environmental regulation
- Antitrust actions
|Events Affecting Supply and Demand
- Plant start-ups, closures and turnarounds
- Port delays
- Transportation issues
- Impact of severe weather
Breaking News Alerts
— A global network delivers fertilizer industry intelligence to your email as it happens to ensure you stay current during this period of volatile market activity Interactive Market Analysis Tools
— Your subscription includes access to a fertilizer pricing and news archive to analyze pricing trends and research significant industry developments. Leveraging 35+ years of industry intelligence, this unique platform offers you:
- Interactive Price Chart — View the fertilizer prices that are critical to your business across a time series of your choice. You’ll select from any combination of fertilizer, region and date range to analyze current price movements in context with historical patterns and significant market events.
- Green Markets U.S. Weekly Fertilizer Price Index — Your proprietary benchmark to gauge the relative strength of U.S. fertilizer prices gives you remarkable clarity on the market’s dynamics.
Do you have more than one person in your organization, or more than one office that would like to receive Green Markets
? Contact Jonathan Wentworth-Ping, Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 1.603.357.8160 for custom licensing solutions that will keep your organization in compliance with U.S. Copyright Laws.